Love you more.
Covered by most insurance plans
Online therapy tailored to you
As a national leader in online therapy, WellQor offers expert support in navigating the challenges unique to your life. Because we make getting help easy, accessible, and comfortable, you can access personalized and collaborative care from licensed professionals wherever convenient.
How it works
Frequently asked questions
- Complete our get started form
- Our team will review your insurance, the issues you’re experiencing, your preferences, and therapist availability
- Choose between available therapists and appointment times provided to you by our New Patient Liaisons
- Our back office will verify your insurance coverage to estimate any copayments, coinsurance or deductibles and send you an electronic consent package for your signature
- Complete and sign the electronic consent package sent to your email to confirm your appointment!
Most likely! WellQor clinical services are covered by most commercial insurance, medicare, and medicare advantage plans. In the case that our services aren’t covered by your insurance plan, our self-pay rates are very competitive.
When you fill out our get started form, you’ll tell us a little bit about yourself. We’ll compare the information you provide with our therapist’s specialties and availability to find the perfect match for you! Need to switch providers? No problem!
At WellQor, we truly believe that your success is directly related to your commitment to long term change. Expect to meet with your therapist for approximately one hour each week for a 12 week initial period to experience lasting results.
Yes, of course. But it is very important to note that most health insurance does not cover couples counseling as it is not considered a medical condition. Insurance covers the treatment of a primary patient for a diagnosed mental health condition, and our therapists will allow other family members to participate in sessions when appropriate. If you are exclusively seeking couples counseling, please expect to private pay for these sessions.
Our clinical team does not prescribe medication. Your therapist will, however, collaborate with your physician when appropriate as we fully believe in the benefits of comprehensive, collaborative care.
Let's get started!
Tell us about you!
Complete our form, so we can start getting to know you! Feel free to call us if you prefer the phone.