Online therapy & counseling
Family is at the heart of everything we do.
Online therapy for teens, children, and their families.
national leader in online therapy for teens
Special support for the challenges of today’s kids and teens and their families.
Wellfam was founded by a leading national provider of online therapy, WellQor, to support children and teens (10+), and their families, as they navigate the unique challenges of growing up. Through our personalized care and collaborative approach, Wellfam helps children and teens build the skills to love themselves and live their best lives.
Whether a change of school, a recent parent divorce, or social anxiety, our online therapists are specifically trained in, and sympathetic to, the issues of growing up and the effect these issues have on family dynamics.
While there are many counselors that provide therapy for child, teen, and family issues, we put our long-term personal relationships with clients at the heart of everything we do so each person feels the esteem and confidence that comes from feeling consistently loved, supported, and valued. Whether you need us today or again in two years, Wellfam will be here ready to pick back up and help you through your challenge so that you can continue to love you more.
online therapy for teens and families
Building confidence through consistent, loving support.
Wellfam cares for every member of the family. By building a long-term relationship with our clients, families receive the support they need to grow and thrive together.
Wellfam makes getting help easy, accessible, and comfortable for children and their families. Without the added stress of running around town to juggle appointments, you can access quality online therapy for teens from licensed professionals.
Unlike other online therapy options that are just directories or technology platforms, Wellfam is an actual psychology practice staffed with a team of licensed professionals specifically trained in working with teens. Our licensed professionals are here to help you through any challenge.
Dr. Amanda Smith
Clinical DirectorAmanda Smith, PsyD, is a licensed clinical psychologist with over 15 years of experience working with...
Dr. Sarah Erickson
Clinical DirectorSarah Erickson, PsyD, has worked in clinical behavioral health settings for over 20 years. She began her...
Linnea Fuchs, MS, LMFT
Vice PresidentLinnea Fuchs, MS, LMFT has spent the last 25 years serving adolescents and their families...
private, high-quality online therapy for teens
Wellfam’s innovative and comprehensive approach to care.
Wellfam is a new model in care – marrying the best of traditional and innovative options. Our patients and their families benefit from high-quality, data-informed care in an easy-to-connect format. Here are the five tenets of the Wellfam experience.
- Patient liaison: Your advocate who makes the process easy, matches you with a therapist you love, and checks in to make sure you are always happy with our service.
- Multidisciplinary treatment team: Your best-match licensed therapist helps your child find practical strategies to help improve their day-to-day life, and a clinical director that reviews the case file and data to ensure the most effective treatment plan is in place.
- Scientifically proven evidence-based practices: cognitive behavioral therapy and family systems therapy help you achieve measurable positive outcomes over the course of a treatment cycle.
- Wellfam Emotional Vitals™: A set of individualized, objective measures are used to assess emotional health and measure progress against goals.
- Empowering easy-to-use technology: The Wellfam platform empowers you with comfortable, confidential multichannel communications that reduces stress and allows you to meet with a therapist from anywhere.
online therapy covered by insurance
Getting help is easy and affordable.
COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE
with minimal out-of-pocket costs.
NO REFERRAL NEEDED
our patient intake team does all the work to get you started.
TOGETHER WE'LL CHOOSE
from our large network of licensed counselors, the right one for you. Need to switch providers? No problem!
Most insurance plans cover Wellfam services with little or no out-of-pocket costs.
Get started with Wellfam!
Our process is simple.
Tell us about you!
Fill out a few questions about your family, insurance, specific needs, and preferences for a counselor.
Get options in a few hours!
Within a few hours, we will text or email you the profiles of available therapists who are a match along with some appointment slots to choose from. The profile will provide you with the therapist’s clinical experience and approach as well as recent reviews from patients.
Pick your therapist and appointment time right then!
Just let us know which therapist you like and what appointment slot you prefer.